2. Grain style snack bars or Fruit snacks! No chocolate, no candy and less sugar! These are healthy and low sugar and most kids love them as much as candy anyway!
3. School and craft supplies: So many stores now have a $1 Isle - pick up a package of pencil erasers, pens/pencils, tablets, stickers, magnets and other school or craft supplies. Every kid can use a pencil and a Halloween print pencil is so much fun! And stickers...what kid doesn't love stickers!
4. Accessories - these are more for the little girls, but hair accessories - barrettes, pony tail bands, head bands and such are a great treat!
5. Hot cereals - Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat - each box holds 8-10 individual packets of this healthy cereal - and they are sealed closed. These days, they come in fun packages with characters on the front, little games on the back and perfect for breakfast the next morning!
6. Packets of hot chocolate: Again, one box hold 8-10 packets. Some even come with mini marshmallows in them! Perfect for a bed time snack as they sort their Halloween treasures!
Nicky and Erika, your SOMETHING PINK GIRLS