Something Pink Girls

Stay in touch with the PINK GIRLS on www.frostedwifey.com

xoxo




Sunday, October 4, 2009

The NFL goes PINK!


The NFL is obviously a league comprised of very manly men, so I just loved seeing all of those big macho men wearing PINK! The whole NFL league including players, coaches and ref's will wear a pink ribbon on their uniform or helmet to support breast cancer awareness month.The Ref's are even going to donate part of their paychecks to breast cancer research! If you watched any of the games today you will surely have seen the players sporting their pink shoes and sweatbands. At first I wasn't sure if the Bears had just added PINK into their teams colors or if my TV was messed up, but once I found out that they are supporting Breast cancer awareness I gained a whole new respect for the NFL. I am a very HUGE NFL fan and love that these guys are supporting a cause that affects women so greatly. The Something Pink Girls will also be at various events during the month of October to support breast cancer awareness month and everyone out there should do the same! Hope you all enjoy these pictures and maybe they will inspire you to do something
PINK this month and support breast cancer awareness.

XO
Erika ( an NFL nut and huge supporter of breast cancer awareness.)
P.S. Nicky is also a huge supporter of breast cancer awareness, but not as crazy as I am about football. I'm working on it though :)





No comments:

Post a Comment