Something Pink Girls

Stay in touch with the PINK GIRLS on www.frostedwifey.com

xoxo




Monday, September 28, 2009

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone was this lucky?? HAHA


Tonight's diamond posts were admittedly inspired by my spoiled mother...
After looking through her fun collection of sparklers, DAD allowed me to take a couple of pics ...
These are my 4 favorites.

What a lucky girl!
Growing up in a home with a father who knows a thing or two about diamonds... and what a woman actually wants, put a pretty giant load of pressure on my husband.
(hahahahaha THANKS DAD!)
I am pretty thrilled with what he came up with.
Then again... his father in law knew it all.

So like we said before... unless you are related to a diamond connoisseur (like myself) OR you are marrying a jeweler...
become a part of the process....

And that is all we are going to say about that!~

Enjoy looking ladies. I know I do.
xoxo
A Pink Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment